ECOVIS ProventusLaw provides advice in collective and individual labour disputes concerning the termination of employment contracts, unfair competition, disclosure of commercial secrets and in other labour-related cases, represents clients in labour disputes commissions and in court. Our lawyers also advise on transfer of employees and in cases regarding collective redundancy.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw team:
- represents the clients in labour disputes in the courts of all instances and state institutions;
- advises the clients and participates in negotiations, provides comprehensive legal assistance in the pre-trial stage of the dispute;
- represents and advises the clients in disputes regarding compensation for damage caused by employees, breach of duties;
- represents in the cases and pre-trial disputes regarding the damage caused to the company by the manager;
- draws up procedural and other documents.
Attorney at law, Partner of the Law Firm, Certified Data Protection Expert, Lawyer
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.