GDPR policies and pocedures
Accountability is one of the most important concepts introduced by GDPR. Accountable companies must have proper policies and procedures in place to ensure proper handling of personal data.
Proper policies and procedures help organisations to meet regulatory compliance obligations, reduce the risk of data breach, promote trust and confidence and make all subjects aware about data processing in the organisation.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw can:
Prepare the main document package for personal data processing:
- internal data privacy policies and procedures that regulate how organisations processes personal data.
- procedure for use of information and communication technologies.
- procedure of data breach management and notification.
- personnel’s and candidates’ personal data processing policy.
- access control policy.
- other internal instructions related to data protection.
Attorney at law, Partner of the Law Firm, Certified Data Protection Expert, Lawyer
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.