INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER SERVICES
Having an Information Security Officer or an equivalent employee in organizations has become standard practice in business, governmental and non-profits organizations. Reliable, secure technology is critical to business success – and is essential for maintaining productivity and upholding your organization’s reputation.
Tasks and responsibilities of IT security officer
The information security officer (ISO) is the executive responsible for an organization’s information, digital assets and information systems security.For organizations who work in or with stringent regulatory requirements, Information Security Officer Services help organizations meet their compliance requirements and guidelines.
The financial services sector is constant in the heart of cyber attacks and attackers are constant continuing to target financial services organizations. Not only does it represent a hugely lucrative target for criminals, but it is also increasingly dependent on data. FinTech companies must keep their data, including financial and personal customer records they have been trusted to store, secure at all costs – even as it adapts to initiatives such as open banking, which requires organizations to share data externally with third parties. IT security in financial sector need to be accelerated, because according to different studies fake mobile banking apps now in circulation fool more than one in three consumers and bank trojans are now in widespread use.
According to some analysis of breaches in financial industry organizations, 88 % of the time, attackers successfully breach a company in a matter of hours. Majority of attacks, either intentionally or by accident, are performed from inside. A great way to ensure your organization has right tools of security measures in place to effectively combat modern threats is to perform a comprehensive security assessment.
Information security officer services provided by ECOVIS ProventusLaw
Our Information Security Officer services for business organizations include:
– supporting companies in preparation of required application forms for acquiring EMI/PI license in Lithuania;
– appointing of Information, IT and Cyber Security experts;
– auditing existing systems from security controls perspective and providing comprehensive operational risk assessments along with treatment plans;
– advising by creating a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements;
– supervision of development (and ensuring compliance with) corporate security policies, standards and procedures, or development of such according to ISO 27000 series requirements;
– data loss and fraud prevention;
– collaboration with key stakeholders to establish an Information Security risk management program;
– ongoing support on other Information Security related topics.
If your company is looking for an assessment that gives you valuable insight into your Information Security, it’s controls and practices, do not hesitate to contact ECOVIS ProventusLaw team. Our Information Security professionals assess your Information, IT and Cyber Security controls and will provide you a complete picture of your current security controls posture and recommendation what should be improved.
Lawyer, attorney at law, partner of the law firm, CIPP/E.
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.