Business registration in the European Union
Business incorporation, legal, accounting, tax, and other services for the companies entering European market
Instant access to the common European Union market of 28 member-states and more than 500 million wealthy consumers.
Ready-made infrastructure for production facilities set up and duty free sales in the European Union.
European Free Economic Zones (Special Economic Zones), tax exemptions, reduced profit tax and governmental grants for foreign investors.
Products and services registration and licensing for sales in the European Union.
Residence and employment permits for non-European businesspersons and employees in Europe.
Experienced pan-European service provider
ECOVIS – experienced international consultancy service provider specialising in business incorporation and licensing having offices in every European Union member-state and major World economic centres. ECOVIS services companies from Americas and Asia entering European common market. Local knowledge in the home country and international expertise of the international network of ECOVIS professionals ensure fast and efficient services for every client from almost every country of the world.
Reasons why Lithuania is the best choice for doing business in Europe
– Looking from the perspective of logistics, Lithuania is a truly convenient country. All European capitals, for instance, can be easily reached from 3 Lithuanian international airports (in Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipėda) by making a two-three-hours flight and not longer. Rail, sea transportation systems and the road transport system are extremely well-developed in Lithuania as well.
– The highest internet data transfer rate as compared to the rest of the EU and an excellent access to fiber-optic Internet technologies make Lithuania a perfect location for international business.
– Lithuanians speak at least one foreign language, and even a half of the inhabitants of Lithuania speak at least two languages. 80% proﬁciency in English among young professionals.
– Many qualified and motivated professionals are currently working in Lithuania. For this reason the effectiveness of this country and the quality of life are increasing rapidly.
High rankings granted to Lithuania recently confirms preferable business conditions, good investment possibilities, capacity to create a good well-being of the country:
– 11th position in the World Bank’s Doing Business 2020 report measuring business conditions.
– 13th freest economy in the world( Fraser Institute, 2018).
– 29th position in IMD World Competitiveness Rankings. This ranking shows how countries are able to harness available resources and competences to increase their well-being.
– 6th place globally for the best work-life balance (OECD Better Life Index, 2019).
– 18th position in Paying Taxes Ranking 2019, ranked by PwC and the World Bank Group.
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.