GDPR is a set of requirements how to keep data safe and secure. GDPR training is one of the best ways for your company to mitigate the risk of things going wrong and support staff how to do it right.
Training provides full information on the GDPR, principles, roles, responsibilities and processes as well as its primary purpose of how these components can create value for the organisation and reduce your organisation’s risk of non-compliance.
GDPR training can help to:
- raise the awareness of the privacy framework.
- consistently communicate and increase understanding about the privacy framework.
- ensure a stronger enforcement of rules.
- minimize security incidents.
- facilitate data access.
- enable proper storage of customer data.
- enable adequate access control.
- build customer trust.
- protect organization’s reputation.
Training should be targeted by taking account of the department, type of information being handled, how information is processed, who handles it, etc.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw can:
- give introductory, refresh or specific training to all levels of your employees on GDPR.
- create tailored training program.
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.