Real estate and construction
Real Estate is the largest category of property in the world and our work with companies operating in this sector – from real estate developers, operators, investors or managers – is often long-term and diverse because we understand business models in this sector perfectly.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw provides various services in the real estate sector ranging from specific issues, such as planning and zoning, construction permits, construction contracts, real estate transactions etc., to assistance with day-to-day matters, such as tax, disputes etc.
We manage to achieve surprising results not only because we know the specificities of the sector but also because we cooperate with the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of the Environment, city municipalities, the Central Purchasing Organisation (CPO), Labour Inspectorate etc. This professional cooperation and expertise enables us to deal with issues faced by our clients in a smooth and prompt manner.
THE RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY US IN THIS SECTOR INCLUDES:
- advising on real estate development issues
- legal assistance related to design and construction of real estate objects, including the definition of relations with contractors and obtaining construction permits
- representation in purchase, sale or lease of commercial real estate
- advising on planning and zoning issues
- advising on issues of obtaining construction permits
- advising on real estate finance issues
- advising on security issues including mortgage and guarantees
- incorporation of real estate management companies and funds
- assistance in legalising illegal construction and in eliminating the consequences of illegal construction
- advising on tax and tax structuring issues
- representation in disputes
- advising on labour law issues including employment of foreigners
- advising on company law issues
- legal assistance in public procurement procedures
Real estate issues are addressed by our lawyers specialising in the fields of Real Estate and Construction, Tax, Dispute Resolution, Company Law and Labour Law, as well as in the field of Bankruptcy and Restructuring. Their expertise and team work enables us to offer comprehensive solutions meeting the needs of both local and international projects irrespective of the type of real estate.
Our clients also entrust the team of ECOVIS ProventusLaw with complex legal issues covering several jurisdictions and when addressing those issues we rely, if required, on the expertise of the team of ECOVIS experts working in over 60 countries worldwide.
We provide legal assistance in all stages of real estate life cycle irrespective of the type of real estate or the field in which an issue arises and therefore we are oriented towards long-term cooperation, we analyse your long-term objectives and provide comprehensive solutions.
The experience of ECOVIS ProventusLaw includes the following
Knowledge without experience is of little use. Therefore we are proud of having our own valuable experience to share with you.